How to make a cake at home with Nutella and Kit Kat?
Slurp… slurp…. My mouth waters the minute I think of a gooey chocolate cake. I simply adore cakes, brownies and puddings, they’re awesome! <3
How about a Moist and fluffy cake with a silky Nutella topping? I am sure you will love it. My husband baked a “Nutella-Kit Kat cake” (he called it a “mud bath” cake) on my birthday and trust me, it not only tasted good but also looked amazing! Check this….
What’s not to love about that?!
So, here’s the secret but super easy recipe of Nutella-Kit Kat cake….
1) Preheat the Oven / Microwave to 180 degrees
2) Take a bowl, empty a pack of cake mix in it
3) Add one beaten egg and a bit of butter to it
4) Now pour in milk slowly and mix the ingredients well to prepare the batter. Make sure the batter is dense enough.
5) Grease an 8×8 cake pan and put the batter in it
6) Bake it for 25 minutes (or 5 min grace, check with a knife test)
7) Give standing time of 30 minutes, so that the gooey center sets well
8) Cover the entire brownie cake with Nutella (on top and on sides)
9) Time to do some craft… Stick/paste Kit Kats with Nutella on the sides creating a fencing and put Cadbury Gems or any topping of your choice on the top. (nuts maybe)
10) And you are done!
Ingredients we used in this recipe:
- A cake mix… (I used Pillsbury Premium Cake Mix)
- 1 beaten Egg
- 1 tablespoon butter or canola oil
- Half cup milk
- Nutella, KitKats and Cadbury Gems/Nuts or Dry Fuits
Note: You can double the quantity of cake batter according to the need or to make a two layer brownie base. (Fill some Nutella within the two layers)
Try it out and share your experiences in the comment box below!