Velvet is back in fashion with all its warmth and opulence. It rocked the ramps of fashion weeks across the globe. Check out my previous post on Winter 2015 Fashion Trend Alert: Velvet! As promised, I am sharing with you 10 awesome ways on how you can wear Velvet this winter.
1) Pair a Velvet blazer with a uni-color velvet skirt and dress up in a not so casual attire, perfect for a winter afternoon outing.
2) Make a velvet palazzo or velvet loose pants work this winter by pairing it with cardigans.
3) This winter, Indian weddings will be adorned with Velvet all around. Try Velvet lehenga in color of your choice!
4) If you want to wear velvet and want to keep it subtle, try wearing velvet leggings in winter-friendly colors.
5) Don’t be afraid to mix n match… A velvet clutch is just so chic! Carry it with a one piece or a body-con skirt.
6) off-shoulder velvet top is so modish. Wear yours with denims and pair with heels!
7) Look for a dazzling maxi skirt and pair it with a subtle velvet top. It’s Gorgeous!
8) A flat velvet belly can go with anything from A-line dress to jeans…
9) Get a velvet dress and pair it with round shades and a trendy purse. The look is just WOW!
10) A velvet business suit really stands out on it’s own, you can wear a pair of formal shoes to complete the professional attire.
11) Go for a velvet cardigan like this and pair it with shorts and tights. Cute Isn’t?
12) You can pair a velvet T with so many things. It really look cool with shorts and denims.
13) The picture says it all… Wear velvet for the inner warmth and the glamour inside you.
14) Velvet skirts are so pretty and can be worn in so many different styles. My favorite is pairing it with a shirt!
15) Smart, cozy and stylish… A velvet coat can be worn over anything and is the best last minute styling solution for almost any occasion.
16) Make a printed shirt work for winter by wearing it with a velvet pant. You can pair your velvet pants with top, shirts and cardigans.
17) This velvet jacket gives you that ‘not so common’ looks. Pair it up with a dress for hot looks or with a jeans or shorts.
18) Get seriously trendy and pair your velvet dress with contrasting sneakers.
19) A Velvet Sweater looks much more chic when paired correctly… this is one way to deal with it!
20) Let Feminine velvet look more graceful by pairing it with banarsi pants.
21) A Knee High Boot is a different way to wear velvet!
How would you wear velvet? Which one do you like the most? Shoot your answers in the comments below…