Today is your birthday and I can’t think of a better way to wish you a happy birthday than to share my thoughts with you, about you… in front of the world..….That is truly one of the hazards of being married to a blogger.
Every year I spend with you I love you even more than the year before. When I met you at the age of 15, I never could have imagined how happy you would still make me all these years later. Not only are you handsome, but you have a beautiful heart. You show me God’s love and grace every day. I couldn’t ask for a better person to share my life with.
You are the roots for my artistic heart, and you are my guidepost when inspiration takes flight. I am at rest with you, and when you’re away my heart longs for you like a homesick child longs for home. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my taste tester, my partner in crime, my other half, my team mate, my support system, my financial advisory, my shopping assistant, my cheerleader, my massage therapist and my teddy. Thank you for being all that and more…
Even when I’m a grumpster, you somehow find a way to make me smile! When I snap at you and act like a spoiled teenager with the huffing and eye-rolling and silent treatment, you still say you love me. Your calm softens the sharp edges of my anxiety. Your amazing sense of humor brings out my silly side and keeps me from taking myself and life too seriously. You know what is the best feeling in the world…? Feeling the warmth of your skin by resting my head on your shoulder and you kissing me on my head every night!
On this birthday… I want to gift you a “Thank You” full of love:
- Thank you for every effort you make to bring a smile on my face.
- Thank you for being protective towards me at every step.
- Thank you for doing so much hard work to make our future secure.
- Thank you for all the love you have for my family that they feel proud to have you.
- Thank you for caressing me every night like a little child and making me go to sleep.
- Thank you for every day when you say how much you love me.
- Thank you for all the little little lovely surprises you give me all the time even after all these years.
- Thank you for respecting me and my individuality and giving me enough freedom to do whatever I want.
- Thank you for cooking delicious food, you are a great chef!!!!!
- Thank you for all those hugs and kisses you give all the time.
Our life has had some ups and downs, but this journey with you is a rich blessing indeed and there’s no one else I would want by my side. We have so many fun adventures to look back on already and I know we have so many of them ahead of us.
Happy birthday sweetheart, I am so happy to be your wife!
Love, Your Kanu